Ann Harding Conference Centre UC
We are holding our first major networking event for the year with Public Sector Departments and Private Firms on Wednesday 1st April 2020! Come along for some free drinks and a chance to mingle with some of the professionals. The Public Sector Departments and Private Firms attending are as follows:
• EY (Valuation Modelling and Economics Team)
• Deloitte (Access Economics Team)
• KPMG (Economic Modelling Team)
• Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Economic Development Team)
• Treasury (Macroeconomic and Structural Reform Teams)
• Parliamentary Budget Office (Budget Analysis and Fiscal Policy Analysis Teams)
• Dixon Advisory (Wealth Management Team)
• Financial Planning Association of Australia
• Australian Bureau of Statistics (National Accounts – Investment and Consumption Teams)
Where: Ann Handing Conference Centre
Dress Code: Business Casual
Bar tab and food provided on the night
We have decided to make this event open to all UC students. However, several of our future networking events will be member only. If you want to become a member and attend future events, the link is as follows: https://clubs.canberra.edu.au/Clubs/UCES - or feel free to direct message the Facebook page and you can direct transfer.
We look forward to seeing you there!